7/24/13

Pucker Up

Who doesn't love love love lip gloss?! There is something about high-shine glossy lips that make a woman feel sexy, attractive and kissable. Though staying faithful to one lip gloss can be a difficult task. Being the MAC junkie that I am, I cannot get away from Dazzelglass lip glosses by MAC. They are deliciously luscious with an element of shimmer. Perfect for dressing up any lip for a night out. Baby sparks and Love Alert have been staples in my beauty box for quite some time. They bring beautiful dimension and shine to any lip color you place on your peckers. I love pairing Love Alert with MAC Russian Red for a statement Red lip. For a drugstore dupe, try Milani gloss In Vogue. My go-to lipstick to pair with Baby Sparks hands down is Creme Cup by MAC. A close second and a reasonable drugstore buy, try Milani gloss in High Status.
 


 
 
 
 
I was bound and determined to start this blog and knew it was important to start testing different brands of products for my readers. And who doesn't love a great bargain when it comes to great makeup! If I don't have to spend 20$ on lip gloss I sure as heck try not to! I stumbled upon NYX Butter Gloss at Ulta this spring and I am now a die hard fan. The texture is buttery smooth and tastes delicious. Not too sweet, just perfect. I wear this gloss together with a liner, alone or on top of my lipstick to give it a POP. These glosses are great for day looks and for kicking it up a notch for a night out. They are creamy shades with no shimmer or glitter. The texture is soft and smooth with no stickiness. Twelve different shades of this NYX gloss can be found at Ulta for 5$ a piece. Now that is a bargain ladies! Lets just say I have half of them and I want them all! They even made Oprah Magazine's 2013 beauty awards.
 
 
NYX Butter Gloss
 
 
 
 
Another Ulta find that I just recently was introduced to was Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss. These moisturizing glosses pack the right amount of shine without being heavy or sticky. They are creamy and apply slightly sheer with a delicate shimmer that does not overpower the lip. They are great on their own or you can layer them over any lipstick. A beautiful delicate fruity scent compliments this gloss for a flirty kissable lip. For under 3$ and 12 gorgeous shades to pick from, you have to try one!
 
 
 
Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss
 
 
 
What are your go-to glosses? I would love to hear! Thanks for tuning in. Anyone have a request for my next post? I want to hear any and all requests :)
 
<3 Ash
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Love Russian Red! Please check out my blog at www.loveolia.com! Hope you'll follow on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete