7/28/13

Hippie Chic

Hi Lovely's!
 
Hope everyone had an amazing weekend. I got to spend an amazing 4 day weekend with my hubs. Took the weekend off from boating and took a trip down to the Motor City to cheer on the Tiger's Friday with great friends. We got to enjoy some delicious food and fun bars. BIG fav was Old Miami in the heart of the "Dirty D." Saturday, good times were had with friends and family feasting on homemade delicious surf and turf thanks to Chef Eddie :) God is good! This girl is feeling blessed!
 
 I wanted to share with you all a few of my favorite buys lately. I am going banana's for fashion headbands lately. I love that anyone can totally sport this look. Long or short hair, straight or curly, it does not matter. That's what's so great about these. It definitely puts a twist on your look with a hippie chic feel. Having a bad hair day?! This is a great way to fake a GREAT hair day! Not quite sure what to wear with your statement hair piece....headbands go great with a flowy maxi dress, high-wasted shorts and crop top, sundress or a tank and boyfriend jeans. It's completely effortless, yet chic. The styles out there are endless. You name it, it's out there from simple to floral, glittered to jeweled. Here is a favorite look of mine.
Simple beach waves, a turban headband, flowy tank and distressed boyfriend jeans. Pair with a great wedge, flat, or espadrille and we have effortless perfection ladies.

 
 
Tank// Windsor
Headband// Etsy ThreeBirdNext
 
 
Another fav of mine has to be scarfs. Scarfs will continue to be a girls BFF this fall and winter. Who can complain? It keeps us warm and can transform your whole look without too much effort. I am in love with floral prints right now. I can't get enough! Also, I am a sucker for anything animal print with a great RED lip. I also love a great scarf with stripes and abstract print.
 



Floral Scarf// Etsy Mrs. S.
Abstract Scarf// Etsy Mrs. S.
Animal Print Scarf// Etsy

 
Sheer chiffon kimono's, YES please! It's safe to say I am obsessed with this look. This piece is nothing short of amazing ladies. You must add this to your closet if you have not already. I love love love the hippie chic look of these.
 Add this sheer beauty to a great denim pair of shorts. Dress it up with a skinny jean, a floppy hat and cork wedges.


 

ALL 3 of these looks can be found at jamessociety.com


What are you loving right now and can't live without? I would love to know :)  Please let me know if you guys have a request for a future post! Thanks for following and make sure and have a great week!

<3Ash
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the new kimono trend they are freaking adorable! Love the headbands and turbans as well! Following you! I'd love it if you followed me back on GFC and bloglovin


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't agree more! Will definately follow you :) Please add me on bloglovin as well.
    Your red hair rocks! Red and teal are one of my favorite combos. Looking great girlie ;)

    ReplyDelete