7/11/13

Miracle Product

Where have you been all my life?! Coconut Oil is my new miracle product! For those of you out there spending your paycheck on the latest and greatest skincare products to help prevent wrinkles, help moisturize and prevent acne, STOP right there! Because Coconut Oil is affordable most anywhere.
 
 
Coconut oil is made up of anti-inflammatory acids which are important for maintaining great skin and bringing it back to life. Studies have also shown that the oil has antimicrobial activity against acne's. Since using this product on a daily basis for a month now, I truly have noticed my breakouts are under control and my skin is beautifully soft. I am naturally oily in my Tzone, and thanks to genetics I will always have a zit on my face until the day I die. So using coconut oil on my face I was hesitant about. But I felt, what do I have to lose? So I jumped in and I can't stop! It does have a greasier consistency (at first), but it's fantastic at absorbing quickly into the skin and smells like a beachy colada. I have yet to use it as a hair mask, but I definitely plan to do so. You can also turn it into an exfoliator for your skin as well by adding organic sugar. Be creative! Join the party if you haven't done so yet!
 
Would love to hear from you all! Email me with questions :)
 
<3Ash

3 comments:

  1. Washed my waterproof eyemake up off tonight with coconut oil... and the rest of my makeup... makes my skin really soft:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you like it Cin! I truly believe we will only continue to hear the amazing things coconut oil can do! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. I also add it to my hair (quarter size) when rinsing!!

    ReplyDelete