11/7/13

Faux Fur

Hi Dolls :)
 
TGIF Tomorrow!
 
WaHOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
I wanted to share one of my favorite trends for the season and a great addition to your Christmas list- FAUX FUR.

A great gift for just about any special female in your life whether you by it for your wife, girlfriend, mom, aunt, friend ect.
All it is quite simply is fake fur. I love it because you can dress it up or dress it down and it still looks classy. It also flatters almost anyone worn right. You can also wear faux fur so many different ways.
And it is extremely affordable when found right!
 
I pulled a few favorites for you and they are all under 40$!


 
 
 
1. I love this beigy-black faux fur vest. It is edgy, yet classy. A great piece to pair with your skinny denim and tall boots, black jeans and booties, or flare denim and nude pumps. Buy this gorgeous piece here.
 
2. Who doesn't love black and white?! This beautiful black and white vest is a great piece to wear out to lunch with the girls, out on the go running errands, or out sipping coffee on vacation in the mountains- I wish :) 
Pair this vest with a black beanie, leggings, and a great pair of wedge boots.
Purchase this here.
 
3. I absolutely love color! Not a fan of wearing dresses for the holidays? I see this gorgeous red vest paired with a great pair of pleather black leggings or a pair of black sequined leggings with a fierce pair of black heels. Want to add so more character? Add a fun black floppy hat, a dark smokey eye, and nude lip.
Click here for purchase.
 
Do you have a favorite trend this season? I would love to hear!

Have yourselves a fabulous weekend in whatever you do :)
 
HUGS!
 
<3
 
Ash






4 comments:

  1. Love faux fur also,,, that is why I don't get rid of anything, because it always comes back in style!! I am loving the different leggings with long tunic sweaters and boots!! A great scarf or large pieces of jewelry and it is a great look... especially with this seasons more walkable style boots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have a cute furry coat but I'm always too scared to wear it!
    I will work up the courage to take it outside of my closet ;)
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love faux fur! Truly, I don't think it ever goes out of style because you always see it popping up! Definately give it a go for the season :) I always tell people if you feel its too out of your comfort zone, thats a good thing. Its good to get "out of the box" once in a while!

      Hugs!

      Delete