9/29/13

Wet N' Wild


Hi Dolls!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I wanted to do a review on Wet N’ Wild products, a very affordable brand everyone can add to their makeup collection. 
When it comes to makeup, I am all about richness and highly pigmented products. And when it comes to makeup, sometimes you get what you pay for. BUT, not when we are talking Wet N’ Wild matte lipsticks and shadow collections. 

If you all haven’t heard of Wet N’ Wild, I would be surprised. It’s been around forever it feels like. It was my go to drugstore makeup brand when I was first starting out, lets say 7th grade. I haven’t used it in quite a spell and thought I would see if they have stepped up their game, which they surely have.

I am loving their semi-matte MEGA LAST lipsticks right now. The pigment in these lipsticks are out of this world. They are matte, yet have a beautiful cream finish.  These glide on easily and provide you with beautiful moisture and rich color for a good 6 hours. I can have my morning coffee and eat lunch before having to reapply! Better yet, they are a bargain price at $1.89 a piece. With twenty-five luscious shades to pick from, I am sure there is one out there for most everyone to enjoy ;)

My two favorites that I cannot seem to get enough of lately are, Don’t Blink Pink (brighter shade) and Think Pink (lighter shade). I tell ya, I can never get enough beautiful pinky nude shades in my collection and I am a sucker for anything bright lately. Don’t Blink Pink is a great dupe to MAC’s- Girl About Town and Think Pink is a great dupe to MAC’s- Please Me.
 
 
Ever thought about playing up your eyes with some colored shadows, but never feel like spending the bucks on products to do so? Wet N' Wild’s COLOR ICON Eye shadow Collections are fabulous. They include eight beautiful, highly pigmented shadows that are great to play around with, especially if you are new to color. They also help you with defining where to apply what color.
 

With the holidays just around the corner, you definitely want to add at least one of these great palates to your collection. Looks are endless with the variety of shades offered in each palate. The two palates that I have been loving are Petal Pusher and Blue Had Me at Hello. There is also a third palate that I have yet to get my hands on, called Comfort Zone. As you can see below, the highly pigmented colors are amazing. At 6$ a piece, you truly cannot resist these collections.
 

 


If any of you have any requests for future posts, I would love to hear them. If you would like to see a tutorial with these shadows, just say the word :)
I want to share so many more posts with you all, just wish there was more time in the day ;)

Be sure and have yourselves a fabulous week!

<3 Ash

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Grace,,,, I am all for inexpensive makeup:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product!

    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete