8/9/13

Falling into Fall

Hi Doll's :)
 
Happy weekend to you all!
Can you believe Fall is just around the corner?! I tell ya, this summer is going by so so fast. I still have summer clothes with tags on them ;)
Every store I run in lately, I cannot keep my hands off from buying the Fall season styles. No complaints here, it is my favorite season.
I love everything about Fall from style, beauty, tailgating, bonfires, weather, apple cider, rooting the Spartys on in football- I could go on forever.
.
I am loving the look of all the modern bohemian styles coming this fall.
Everything from fringe, to feminine flowy dresses and great booties, to floppy hats and statement headbands.
We see bits and pieces of the hippie spirit shining through this fun trend.
 It is effortlessly chic, comfy, stylish and simple.

Here is a super fun and flirty look that I put together for you all.
A great look to wear to a fun concert, out on the town grabbing cocktails and dinner, shopping with your gal pals or a date night with your someone special. 


 
 
 
 
Dress: Billabong
Fringe Hobo Bag: Purse Boutique
Headband: Grace and Lace Co
Floppy Hat: 6pm
Bootie (great bargain): Mossimo
Necklace: Forever 21
Bangle: Windsor
Ring: Forever 21


I gave you the option to pair this flowly dress with either a turban headband or a floppy hat. Either look is great with this dress. You could also go with the turban headband and pair it with a great pair of cowboy boots.
This look and these boots make me want to go to Nashville Ya'll!!

Hope you all have an amazing memorable weekend :)
Hugs!

<3Ash




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment