6/9/14

Comfy Style

Hi Doll's!
 
Hope you all had a great Monday to start the week off.
This weekend was a busy one, but good! I had family and friends over for the store open house.
It was a great turn out with lots of great food and cocktails!! Thank you all for stopping by and shopping :))
Food, cocktails, & shopping is like heaven to me so I hope you all had a great time!
 
Before you know it, it was already Sunday and the weekend had flown by. I decided to get some stuff done around the house Sunday while my hubby did homework. It was so nice out yesterday that it was a crime to stay inside all day. We both looked at each other and said lets get the heck outta this house and go do something. We naturally decided on a deck and cocktails and ended up at the Bostwick Lake Inn. I highly recommend the Dragon Fly Mojito! Pure deliciousness.
 
When my hubby and I decide to do things on the fly, I still like to look somewhat put together. So my go to outfit is usually my graphic T, some sort of distressed denim, my favorite summer panama hat, a cute wedge, mascara and a glossy lip!





 
Distressed Jean Shorts Nordstrom
Panama Hat similar here
Graphic T-Shirt 15$ @ Ginny Blues Boutique
Bracelet similar here

ALL GRAPHIC T'S ARE 15$ @ GINNY BLUES BOUTIQUE this week with 5$ shipping.
FREE SHIPPING when you spend 75$ or more.

Have a fabulous rest of your week :)


<3

2 comments:

  1. I love that shirt! Super cute style!

    www.thesaltymessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you and your hubby, decides, then it would be a great fun I think. We used to be like that. My husband is an adventurous man too. We used to decide instant adventures and have fun together. That is how we bond together. Just like you, I love to be comfortable in my dress. So, a denim short and a graphic T is a perfect outfit for you. You look wonderfully young on that outfit. Just like you, I used to collect distressed denim shorts too. I always wear this with my favorite tees or fringe tops. Well, I think not only us liked it, but many ladies wanted to wear it too.

    ReplyDelete