6/25/14

Casual GLAM

Hi Dolls!
 
Happy fricken Wednesday night thank goodness! We are that much closer to the weekend :)

What girl doesn't love the weekends right?! I look forward to laziness, cocktails, adventures, coffee and breakfast in bed, The Today Show, golf date night with the hubs, boating, catching some zzzzz's, catching up on Vitamin D :)....well you get my drift, I could go on forever! I am a weekend kind of girl!
 
So give me a WAHOOOOOOOO for being that much closer to the weekend! :))
 
I wanted to share with you ladies a super fun, casual outfit that I put together for a girl wanting to look casual glam for a night out.
 
Not sure about you all, but I am LOVING accessorizing lately.
Everything from my statement jewelry, to my hat, down to my toes. Especially when I just throw together a simple graphic T-shirt and jeans. I love dressing it up with accessories.

Lately, I cannot seem to have or wear enough hats. You can pry tell by my posts lately. It also helps to cover up my need for a serious root touch-up like 2 weeks ago and always covers up a bad hair day.

This graphic T-shirt I am sporting this week is a riot. It is pretty much my anthem!! This shirt is super flattering and let me tell you, COMFY! And, I think it's super adorbs wearing it off the shoulder :)

And I thought, why not pair this T with my wardrobe staple, the skinny jean!
 CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM! And yes it's summer so why not have some fun with them and add some color! So I went with a great pair of bright green jeans to dress this look up a bit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jeans/ here
Watch/ Michael Kors
Hat/ Forever21
 
Hope you dolls have a great rest of your week!
 
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on your purchase with GINNY BLUES BOUTIQUE all week and this awesome Shopping Is My Cardio T for only 22$!!!
 

 <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh really your wedge shoes is so beautiful. I love its print color, black and white. Your outfit could be a perfect outfit for a weekend party night. I miss that when I was in my college days. Now, I cannot make it because I'm already in the mid 40's and I think it is not already suitable for a mom like me to go party night out. I guess, I can use your wedge shoes for a formal outfit like a knee length white skirts and chiffon fluffy tops. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing wedge shoe!

    ReplyDelete